Sunday, February 17, 2013


February 01-12/ 2013 (Creativity)
For my assembly dance during these days I have choreographed the steps by looking at various video clips. I have tried many steps and I have chosen and finalized my act.  Now it is a matter of putting the steps, practicing it and having the music edited the way I want.

Planning,

To edit my song I have been thinking of smooth transitions. It has been difficult because the song should last too long and in between I must have the main beats of the song. However to find a solution I worked with one my friends on this and by next week we’ll be coming up with a shorter song.

Goal,
My goal is to find time practicing these steps. For dancing it takes a lot of dedication and it consumes a lot of time, therefore my main goal is to find time along with all the other in order to achieve my goal and have myself dancing soon.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment