Sunday, February 17, 2013

January 01 - Feb 14, 2013,


During the one and half months for Action have been going for the gym 3 times a week. Whenever I work out I do it for at least an hour on those days. The exercises I do have helped me to keep myself healthy and do well in my studies. It is so because I don't become easily tired and I feel fresh and a clean, cool and calm mind to do my school work.

 Each time I go to the gym my main goal is to strength my knee muscles so my knees are stronger and I can do well in my dancing without any physical interference. The exercises also help me to be balanced as an individual.

 Exercises have helped me to do well in my creativity because I can dance with lots of energy and for longer period of time. Therefore my main goal is been achieved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment