Wednesday, October 3, 2012

04/10/2012

My Goal for the Founder's day was to perform a style solo dance. This is because I love dancing and it is part of creativity and action. It is creativity because dancing is a form of expressing emotions using body language. Dance is also action because it takes a lot of energy and practice in order to remember and do the steps. To create the dance I took exactly a week. I blended a bit of contemporary and bollywood form of dance to giving a good performance. To help me build my skills I watched some videos so I can learn new steps and imrpove more on my skills.
 
When I looked at the audience there were more than 500 students watching me. I was feeling nervous , motivated since I know I'm a risk taker and good at what I'm doing. When i started dancing the support from the audience was amazing. The cheers just made me energize the dance even more. It was  a proud moment for me. The dance was  a success because everybody loved the performance!
 
The dance made me feel that i'm confident enough to performance regardless the number of audience in front of me. Dancing on the founder's day made me believe I'm a risk taker, learner and a determined person to acheive any goals in dancing! overall I had a great experience as well.
 
 
For action, I started going to the gym. It is important for me to do exercises because my knee cap dislocates.  In order to prevent dislocation I have to strength my muscles and therefore I do several types of exercises. This also helps keeping my body fit and healthy. 
 
I aim to exercise at least 3 times a week because  so I can be fit to perform in the future. I'm acheiving this goal  by going the the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Thurseday after schools.
 
When I do exercises I learn a lot about how to keep myself healthy and which exercises are suitable for my age. Communicating with the instructors help me acheive my goals.
 
I exercise at least for 1hr and 30 mins a day. I think this time is enough to make me balance to be healthy and to go home and be awake to do my work without being extremly tired.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment