Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goal Setting

Creativity-
During the coming two years of IB  I will be participating  in Model United Nation Program. I would like to represent myself as one of the admins to help coordinate the formation of the UN at the conference. In order to achieve my aim i will have to help to set up the chair, desk and involve myself every practice session of Model United Nations. whenever i can i will be performing a dance during talent show, my aim will be to choreograph a dance and present to the audience to enjoy the creativity of dance. I dance  Bharatha Natyam, Hip Hop, Freestyle, Belly and Bollywood. If possible during small vacations i will be working in my father's office to help him some sort of work to make my mark in the company and help create a difference in and outside my father's company.

Action- 
Unfortunately  i won't  be participating in any kind of sport anytime in life. June 2011 my knee cap dislocated with a piece of cartilage cut off. for the time being the cartilage is damaged and according to the doctor's advise Im asked not to involve myself that requires tiring my leg at least for 6- 8months. the doctor said that if i rush into doing sports i can damage my cartilage and be in need of a knee transplant or a surgery. to reduce the risk of happening it again, Im asked to join the gym 3 times per week (minimum) to strengthen the muscles if i want to go back at least for dancing. since I love dancing  after i get better by going to the gym i will be soon participating in talent shows and school shows to share my talent and the purity of dance. For the time being i will be reflecting how well im going to improve getting my leg better, what kind of exercises i will be doing and how my knee is getting better everything month or so.

Service- 
I serve a community that needs help in health. My aim to use my ideology to find ways to do fund raising projects so we get enough money to give for charity. the community that we will be giving can have the money to treat the patients and get well soon! my second aim will be to see myself interacting with them verbally to understand their feelings about the health issue they have and try to make them feel better about themselves. i would also like if they can help me understand how i should treat and be  towards another person who has the same health issue.  If possible i will be trying my best to work in a hospital during the next summer vacation and get trained on whatever the position I'm selected in. This way it can help me to know about the real world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment