Thursday, September 15, 2011

15th of September 2011 
Looking back at what i have done this week, i have realized i have a done a lot of productive activities. Monday and Wednesday i attended the gym for the first time! I was really excited because i love being active as a person. i have not dance for nearly 4 months, therefore this was a good work out for me. each day i was in the gym for 2 nearly 2 hours. I started going to the gym for my knee especially for my knee exercises. This week i started on cycling, workout for the cardiac muscle and some abdominal exercises. I'm suppose to do much more but the gym instructor asked me to start off doing the easy exercises so there is no sudden pressure for my knee.  i was glad to join the gym because it kept me active and fresh. 

On Wednesday after school i attend MUN (Model United Nations). most of the students wanted to a delegate or a committee member. it was only me who wanted to me an admin. while everybody was doing their research and since i didnt have much work i was too researching on recent global news. the recent news around the globe is frightening i thought. there's so much happening and we are informed with few, unless we do the research by ourselves. i think being in MUN will keep a track of real life obstacles that people and a country goes through around the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment