Thursday, February 2, 2012

For Lanvin fashion house I finished on my first research question. My first research question was what are different price lines and how are they distributed to the Market. researching this question really gave me an idea about the range of price sellings. I got to know how expensive and cheap their clothes are selling in the market. When i showed to Mr, Dinesh he said that the powerpoint on the research question is very catchy except i have to be extremly careful about the prices. In between i have also being praticing to drawing some good figures in order to get my hand good in drawing clothes. This task is extremly hard because it takes a long time to get use to the method of drawing  and alot of pratice to get the shape of the figure right.

For Model United Nations, we already had 2 pratice debates and throughout the conference i was helpful with everything. Since this is my second year as a admin for MUN the administrater gave me couple of more responsibilites to take care of. I was the senior admin hence I had to play a major role helping other admins to do what they are offered. So far the pratice conference has been great because I was able to contribute quite often comparing to last year!  the pratice debates lasted for 10 hours each day for 2 days. most probably i will be performing a dance for the opening ceremony of MUN 2012. If the auditions go well i think it will be a good chance for me to show my talent out of the school community.

No comments:

Post a Comment